Fighting For Victims So They Can Recover
When you leave the comfort of your home to go to work, you expect to return home safely. No matter what industry you work in or how safe your workplace is, injuries can occur. Whether you work in an office, on a construction site or in a manufacturing facility, you run the risk of injury. Your body often becomes more fragile as you age, which increases the chances of suffering a severe injury. Workers’ compensation is insurance coverage that was created to aid workers like yourself.
At Galanti Law Office, P.C., we fight for the rights of injured workers. If you have been injured, contact our office to see what benefits are available to you.
We Understand The Impact Of Injuries
A work injury affects you physically and financially. Whether the injury is large or small, you have the right to seek compensation. Don’t worry about who’s at fault; a claim is not a negative reflection of your employer, your work ethic or your workplace. We assist workers in southern Illinois, across Metro East and throughout central Illinois. With thousands of claims under our belts, we are equipped to help you obtain the insurance benefits you deserve.
We advocate for employees who sustain all types of injuries, including:
- Limb loss and amputation: Adapting to the loss of a limb is an emotional and physical process. Adjusting to a prosthetic takes time. We have experience working with accident victims dealing with these circumstances.
- Burns, scars and disfigurement: Explosions and fires often cause visible, long-lasting damage to victims. We fight to ensure that your employer and its insurance company acknowledges the severity of your burn injury.
- Head, neck and spine trauma: Any injury to the head or neck must be taken seriously. Traumatic brain injuries and damage to the neck and spine often change the affected person’s life. We will advocate for you and help you communicate the impact of your injury.
- Knee stress and fractures: A serious knee injury can sideline an employee. If you are unable to work, the financial stress can add up. We will help you fight for benefits so you can put your mind at ease.
- Aggravated or chronic nerve damage: Chronic pain can drastically affect your ability to complete your work. Whether the issue stems from an aggravated pre-existing condition or repetitive movement, we can help you fight for workers’ compensation.
- Repetitive motion injuries: Some injuries aren’t the result of one major trauma, but build up over a period of time. A shoulder strain or tear from constant lifting or turning is one example. These injuries often result in the same level of medical care and attention. We will help you prove the cause of your injury and pursue a workers’ compensation claim.
- Vision and hearing impairment: Manufacturing workers are subject to constant deafening noise. Welders are at risk for vision loss. If your job caused hearing or vision loss, we will advocate for you.
- Catastrophic injuries and trauma: Some injuries result in the need for extensive ongoing medical care. If your injury was severe, we will ensure that you understand the process of filing for benefits and receive the medical attention you need.
We Will Meet You At Your Convenience
Dealing with the aftermath of a workplace injury is stressful. If you’ve been injured on the job, let us help you file your workers’ comp claim so that you can focus on recovering from the injury. Contact us to schedule your free consultation by calling
Our offices are located in East Alton, but we will happily meet you in your home or at the hospital.